Modi By QProducts
Tasting Notes and Food Pairings:
• Its distinctive thin-fluid texture (low viscosity, soft taste)
• Its gold-yellow color; due to the low chlorophyll in its content which may be the best defense against time.
• The aroma and taste which mostly comes from the variety of the “Kolovi” founded exclusively in the Greek island of Lesbos in the Aegean Sea.
The main criterion in the product selection is the production process to be made by those means which do not alienate their nutritional ingredients. We continuously try to discover organic products which have something special to deliver to the consumers such as their taste, their aroma and their uniqueness.
Ambassador of this philosophy is the organic extra virgin olive oil “Modi” which comes from a special variety of olives called “Kolovi” and is cultivated exclusively in the Greek island of Lesbos in the Aegean Sea.
• Harvest is solely made by hand.
• The pressing process begins within 7 hours from harvest to maintain the freshness and the fruity taste of the olives.
• Bottling is made by hand without any mechanical means.
• Traditional and modern practices are combined in cultivation, harvest and crushing.
• Constant sample testing for the reassurance of maximum quality.
• Use of any chemical substances and fertilizers is avoided in all stages of production and cultivation is made with natural resources.